MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running Forums

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you see running forums as a source of revenue? Have you run forums and managed to monetize the traffic?

Running a forum is not a project that will bring you money immediately, so if you're someone who is interested in making money very fast, running a forum should be the last thing on your list. This is because it takes time for you to start generating a good amount of money from the project.

I have never considered running a forum as a business or even a source to make money from. It is something that I get engaged in because I have interest in using it as my medium of communication instead of social media platforms. I know there are some people who are generating a good amount of money from running forums but I haven't given it a try.

I know some people who are into running of forums as a full time job. They used to groom forums and sell them but at one point, they decided to run own permanently as their own project. It have been profitable for him.

Currently, I started thinking on how to have my own forum and run it full time but after some discussions with my friend. He told me it's not an easy task to do and you need to build it in a good way before you start earning. I think it made me to stop thinking far about it for now, I can continue when I am ready for it.

I don't think it's something that I can be able to do at the moment. Running a forum to be at the stage where it will be able to make a good amount of money for you is not easy. If it's easy, so many people will be into forum business.

I don't think it's something that I can be able to do at the moment. Running a forum to be at the stage where it will be able to make a good amount of money for you is not easy. If it's easy, so many people will be into forum business.
That's the real truth. If it's possible, everybody would have ventured into it. I can't do what my strength can't carry me or do what I will just do halfway. Let those that can do it, go ahead with it.

That's the real truth. If it's possible, everybody would have ventured into it. I can't do what my strength can't carry me or do what I will just do halfway. Let those that can do it, go ahead with it.

I'm talking from experience because I know a lot of people whom have ventured into the business of running forums but along the line, they run of cash for them to use and be supporting the project until it becomes successful. It is how they ended up closing down the project.

I'm talking from experience because I know a lot of people whom have ventured into the business of running forums but along the line, they run of cash for them to use and be supporting the project until it becomes successful. It is how they ended up closing down the project.

That's right. It is never easy at all no matter how you decide to look at it. Running forum requires money, efforts, time and serious commitment before anyone would say that they are successful at the end of the day.

As much as running a forum can eventually become a source of income, it may not happen within days, weeks, months or even years. It will take a lot of time and dedication to earn a steady type of monetization from a forum.

I at the moment make a little from the forums I run but it's not enough to pay outright for the upkeep of the forums, at least not yet.

As much as running a forum can eventually become a source of income, it may not happen within days, weeks, months or even years. It will take a lot of time and dedication to earn a steady type of monetization from a forum.

I at the moment make a little from the forums I run but it's not enough to pay outright for the upkeep of the forums, at least not yet.

Running a forum is never easy and that is something new forum owners should focus heavily on. I don't even understand why they should be in a rush to think of making money from forums when they are just beginning.

I don't want to venture into anything that I will stop halfway. Business needs more money to finance and same goes to running forums because it also need finances too. I can't start a forum if I don't have the capacity to run it.

I've never attempted running a forum because I know it is something that is very difficult to do. There are so many requirements with you need to make sure they are readily available including financial resources otherwise, you will find it very difficult to succeed in running a forum.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a very good experience when I try to running a forum some years ago. I had to shut down the community because there was no progress in making money from the means which I used to monetize the forum.

Back