MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selling off

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Have you made a good profit by selling of your cryptocurrency stock at the right time? How good was the deal?

I made huge profits from Pepe coin when the price was low 6 weeks ago. It was a period when some traders were selling that I decided to buy with 150 dollars. I ended up making an extra 75 dollars from selling when it pumped.

I made huge profits from Pepe coin when the price was low 6 weeks ago. It was a period when some traders were selling that I decided to buy with 150 dollars. I ended up making an extra 75 dollars from selling when it pumped.

It is always smart to target when the price of a coin goes down to the support level before buying. It helps to take up opportunities once you see it in the market.

That is a cool move. Not many think of buying the price is dipping. Are you always ready with a capital, waiting for opportunity?

I sold some part of my BTC when it reached and passed the previous all time it created before. I bought those BTC when the price was slightly above $18k and sold it about $75k. It was a very good business.

Back