MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Glasses

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Did you know Windows might soon release a Smart Glass similar to Apple Vision Pro? Imagine a smart glass where you can use every Windows software, play games, draw 2D, 3D and more.

Imagine how we can use it create more money using the tech, using the ecosystem, using the device as a tool to get things done.

This Windows Smart Glass that's similar to Apple Vision Pro is going to be a luxury tool for those who can afford to invest in it. If I have the money to buy it, I'll definitely do so because it's going to make working on many jobs easier.

This window smart glass will be good for people that can afford it. I will love to have my hands on them if it's quite affordable. I can't imagine doing work so swift and easy.

This is actually a technology that I would be very much interested in using because I know it is most likely going to increase my productivity in what I am working on. I am going to try and see how to save money in order for me to purchase it as soon as possible.

Back