This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
I have always thought about starting an online store. I have a friend who bakes and she is very good with it. What I noticed is that she has never had sales issues as a result of the online store being a channel for her to always sell off whenever she wants. This is why I would want to give an online store a test as well.
I would love to start a store someday. The biggest challenge is keeping sales consistent, but if the niche is right, it can become a great long-term income source.
Almost everybody except few have online store. The only challenge is being consistent and avoid procrastination. Both selling and rendering services pays well nowadays in online store if you are meeting your target audience.
If we consider selling online using my Facebook page as setting up an online store, then I can count myself amongst those who have one at the moment and it feels so good when I convert sales on my page.