MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiktok vs YouTube shorts

Henry

YouTube shorts is a direct competition to Tiktok. Both are short videos that are always within 15 seconds to one minute. When it comes to making money online, which of these do you think drive more traffic?

What is the future of TikTok though? It is banned in many countries. The US got a bill to get it banned as well.

Were you able to make money through Shorts?

Both of them drives traffic depending on the contents there. But I am thinking that Tiktok drives more traffic than YouTube. Even though it has been banned in some many countries, so many people are still making money from there.

What is the future of TikTok though? It is banned in many countries. The US got a bill to get it banned as well.

Were you able to make money through Shorts?
One of the ways anyone can make money through YouTube shorts is by promotions and sponsorships. If you have more subscribers to your channel, you can get brands to pay for product placements within the video contents that you share via shorts.

I heard that the US want the owners to sell off TikTok than taking out the platform entirely. Will they do that? Are the owners going to refuse a fortune anyone would pay to own it?

I heard that the US want the owners to sell off TikTok than taking out the platform entirely. Will they do that? Are the owners going to refuse a fortune anyone would pay to own it?

There are some owners that won't want to sell it. You know that by doing so, they are sharing some key information about the platform with the new owners, and not everyone will be cool with that kind of arrangement.

That's a valid point. I too think that TikTok will never sell off their US business. They might try to come back through some agreement or compromise.

That's a valid point. I too think that TikTok will never sell off their US business. They might try to come back through some agreement or compromise.

Obviously, what is going to play out. They would want to find a common ground to continue operations in the US. As long as they are able to reach that agreement, they will be in business.

The US govt is probably more worried about the rival influence in TikTok than commercial itnterests. There is a chance that TikTok will be gone for ever.

Back