MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TikTok

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think it is easy to make money through TikTok? Have you tried monetising your videos? How did it go?

It is very easy to make money on Tiktok if the contents you create are inspiring, motivated, funny and knowledgeable wise. Some are cashing out by being an influencer, teachers, comedians and dancers. I haven't try monetising my videos because I don't have the strength to follow it up.

I have not tried to make money by using Tiktok, but I am sure that there are a lot of people that are making money on it via brand sponsorship and advertising on their page. What one needs is to be quite popular first on the platform, and the rest will follow.

It is very easy to make money on Tiktok if the contents you create are inspiring, motivated, funny and knowledgeable wise. Some are cashing out by being an influencer, teachers, comedians and dancers. I haven't try monetising my videos because I don't have the strength to follow it up.

The biggest earners are influences. They end up making lots of money because more local businesses will want to advertise their products or services through them.

The biggest earners are influences. They end up making lots of money because more local businesses will want to advertise their products or services through them.
Yeah, influencers are making it big every day especially those ones that knows how to navigate their ways. They are experts in creating contents that helped them to do the advertising for the local business owners. There's this one that I love her contents because they are always funny and laughable.

I wouldn't say it's easy to make money on TikTok but it is possible if you are creative in the content you create.

Many people tend to jump on TikTok and believe they will make money within days or weeks and when it doesn't happen, they get discouraged.

I wouldn't say it's easy to make money on TikTok but it is possible if you are creative in the content you create.

Many people tend to jump on TikTok and believe they will make money within days or weeks and when it doesn't happen, they get discouraged.

I have seen more dancers make money on it and it is refreshing because that was not possible some years ago to see dancers making huge amount of money from it.

I recently met someone who is promoting through TikTok. They are doing well compared to other platforms.

I have seen more dancers make money on it and it is refreshing because that was not possible some years ago

I agree. Even though some people does not consider is a valid form of making money, entertainers now have multiple platforms to make money.

I recently met someone who is promoting through TikTok. They are doing well compared to other platforms.

I agree. Even though some people does not consider is a valid form of making money, entertainers now have multiple platforms to make money.

That is the point that I am trying to make. They use different means to push their work of art of which using Tiktok is part of it.

I have seen more dancers make money on it and it is refreshing because that was not possible some years ago to see dancers making huge amount of money from it.
There's one particular lady and gentleman that used to watch their dancing. They must surely have a new dance every day for us the viewers and I know that's how they make their own money.

It's not easy to make money on Tiktok for most people. Yes, there are some people who had it easy when it comes to making money from the platform but it's all down to them being very popular. It helped to boost their followers and made them online influencers.

Back