MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vlogging

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Is vlogging highly saturated these days? Is there enough room for new players? Which niche would you like to get into?

Vlogging used to be highly saturated at one point but I am not sure whether that is still the case. I wouldn't say there is not any room for those who want to get into vlogging as a means to earn money and grow a following.

If you have an interest and you are passionate about it, I say go for it!

Vlogging is highly saturated market but there's still room for new players if you know what you are doing, just find a unique style, angle and expertise.

The niche I will like to follow can be cultural, hobbies, educational content.

Yes, I think that vlogging have been highly saturated for a long time now for so many reasons. For the fact that it's something anyone can get into with so much ease as a result of having a good smartphone and social media platforms like YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram that make it easy to upload and share video contents with no difficulty, it's what prompted vlogging to be very well saturated.

There is a huge demand for educational resources.

Can you tell something about it? What kind of content works in this niche?
Talking about cultural can relate to how our forefathers did their things, the old crafts, how history began.
In hobbies, I can discuss what someone needs to do, how to find his/her purpose and how to enjoy their hobbies and it won't affect whatsoever they are doing.

Vlogging needs some serious investment though. A good camera, microphone, good audio and video editing, some graphics, good promotion. It is not cheap if you want to do it professionally.

I am not interested in vlogging. That's not my niche, I prefer to be educated by the professionals. These professionals are experts when it comes to using camera, microphone and good in video editing.

Today, I found an interesting video on the internet. They were talking about AI tools that can help in making YouTube videos. At first, I was not interested. But there are tools like GravityWrite that can save us a lot of time.

AI video editors are capable of creating great footages even through mobile cameras. The same goes with sound editors which can clean almost any sound.

AI is really doing the most nowadays. I can never see anything being impossible with AI. AI can help out in many ways and my happiness is that it's very closer and open for anyone that needs it's help and assistance.

Most of those tools were paid though. But the fact that they exists is a big help to those who do not have good hardware and still want to create high quality videos.

You can pay for the ones you need and can afford. Having hardware can be difficult and it's not everybody have some in their possession. I love how technology is making things easier but I still feel that we humans needed to do more.

I would say that if you have passion for vlogging and the tools which is going to facilitate doing a good job of it, you're likely going to be successfully. It doesn't matter if there's so much competition in it already, you will have a breakthrough.

Even though Vlogging and podcasting are two distinct content creation formats, they are most likely with a lot similarities. The main difference between the two is that vlogs are visual and podcasts are auditory. People are still successful with vlogs when they are very much committed to doing it with the right tools.

Visual is fast and easy to digest. That is an advantage when you are conveying a message. People are lazy to read or listen these days.

Back