MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What browser do you use?

Kenneth

Google Chrome have always been my favorite browser. It is what I've been making use of since I started using the internet for one thing or another. There are so many other browsers but I am more comfortable with using Chrome.

I have been using Opera GX for just over a year now and I have loved using Opera GX for as long as I have but now I am noticing a lot of issues when using the browser since they made recent updates.

I am considering going back to Edge very soon if the issues are not fixed as it is a pain to deal with.

I have Brave, Firefox, Opera mini, Chrome and Explorer. I have checked them all and know their connectivity speed. In all of them, I always prefer Chrome and Brave to others.

Brave Browser have been what I'm using for as long as I can remember. It's what I make use of all the jobs I need to do online for all of my clients. I was recommended another browser called Aloha. I'm still evaluating it to know if it's something I can use.

It was also chrome browser that I was using but recently I decided to upgrade to using brave beta and I think I have a more better experience with that version of the browser.

Back