MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What cleaning programs do you use?

Edward

Clean fox and CC cleaner have been my favourite cleaning programs. Clean fox helps to delete all spam emails with so much ease. CC cleaner works so well on my PC, I love it so much.

What's your favorite cleaning programs?

When it comes to cleaning programs on my PC, I have always used both CC Cleaner and Malwarebytes and have found using both of these has helped keep my PC free from anything that should not be on my PC and kept it running as it should be.

Clean Fox is a new one I am hearing about but one that I am going to take a look into.

Ccleaner fan here. It is not what it used to be. It was a brilliant software once. There are too many efforts to monetize it now. I still use it because it works. That's all I need.

CC cleaner works better. I have been a fan of CC cleaner for a long time. I have heard about Clean Fix but I haven't make use of it and I don't know if I will try it.

I'm very familiar with CC cleaner and I have used it some years ago but it's no longer what I'm currently using. It's BleachBit that I'm using now. It's an open source cleaning tool as good as CC cleaner if not better and it's also free.

CC cleaner is the only thing that I've used which works very well. There might be so many other alternatives but I don't pay any attention to them because I'm good and satisfied with the service of CC cleaner.

Back