MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WhatsApp or Discord?

Edward

Which one is your favorite chat messenger between WhatsApp or Discord? I have been more used to WhatsApp because that is where most of my friends communicate with me unlike Discord. I like using Discord but I don't have so many of my friends using it.

I have an account on both WhatsApp and Discord but have found, especially recently that I am using Discord a lot more than I use WhatsApp now.

I still keep my WhatsApp account as I tend to use it for contacting family and also contacting some businesses as it's easier than using Live Chat on their websites.

For marketing, sales promotion, WhatsApp offers many time audience than Discord.

There are people who send marketing and promotional messages professionally WhatsApp. They either do it manually or using software that can handle the whole process. Believe me, it is a good way to reach your customers and monetize your project.

I will choose WhatsApp over Discord. Chatting on Discord is just for business purposes but to get clients and market my products easily, I will always go to WhatsApp and do it easily and swiftly.

Did you hear? Discord is going back and focusing on being a gamer's platform. I thought they will replace Slack.

I never heard about Discord being a gamer's platform. Will it make a lot of sense?
Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Discord started as a gaming company, but they eventually became a platform where gamers hang around. Recently, Discord tried to diversify their clientele.

I wasn't aware that Discord was a gaming company, this was my first time of hearing that. I think been a platform that gamers hang around is better than a gaming company.

Did you hear? Discord is going back and focusing on being a gamer's platform. I thought they will replace Slack.
Slack is a far more better than workspace chat messenger than Discord will ever be. It's what I'm using for work. I also make use of WhatsApp Business too which is far more better than the original WhatsApp. Do you know about WhatsApp Business?

Slack and Discord serve different purposes. Slack is mainly for work and team collaboration. It's why Discord can never replace it and Slack can't replace Discord either.

Back