MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which cryptocurrency do you like to pay with?

GeorgeT

There are so many online stores that accept cryptocurrency payment today whenever you are purchasing item from them. Bitcoin, Litecoin, USDT, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and many more can be used to pay online.

When you are shopping online and the website accept cryptocurrency as payment, which cryptocurrency do you prefer to make payment with online?

I mostly pay with Dogecoin and Litecoin for any payment I need to make online. They are two cryptocurrency which doesn't carry heavy charges. It's why I prefer using them.

I have always used bitcoin to pay for almost everything I wanted to pay for online but I'm seriously considering making use of litecoin because bitcoin charges is a little bit higher.

I have always used bitcoin to pay for almost everything I wanted to pay for online but I'm seriously considering making use of litecoin because bitcoin charges is a little bit higher.
I have also heard about the high charges of Bitcoin transactions from those whom I know that makes use of it. If I'm using, it's going to LTC.

I have also heard about the high charges of Bitcoin transactions from those whom I know that makes use of it. If I'm using, it's going to LTC.
People are just fussing over something that's not worth it with Bitcoin fees. It's not as big as they make it. I have never had any issues with using it to pay.

People are just fussing over something that's not worth it with Bitcoin fees. It's not as big as they make it. I have never had any issues with using it to pay.
I know some people who don't care about the charges bitcoin charge for their transaction because it is not a big amount of money compared to what PayPal is charging for their transactions.

It is not too often that I pay for anything using cryptocurrency but when I have done so in the past, I have always preferred to pay using either Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Litecoin does seem to be one of the popular options when it comes to crypto I have noticed.

There are so many online stores that accept cryptocurrency payment today whenever you are purchasing item from them. Bitcoin, Litecoin, USDT, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and many more can be used to pay online.

When you are shopping online and the website accept cryptocurrency as payment, which cryptocurrency do you prefer to make payment with online?

I have always liked the Litecoin because of the low transaction fees that come with it. The cost of paying using Litecoin is always cheaper than most cryptocurrencies.

The only two cryptocurrency that I make use of when it comes to receiving payment online for any services that I'm rendering is either Litecoin or Dogecoin. Also, if I am sending payment to anyone, it is definitely going to be between two of them.

The only two cryptocurrency that I make use of when it comes to receiving payment online for any services that I'm rendering is either Litecoin or Dogecoin. Also, if I am sending payment to anyone, it is definitely going to be between two of them.

Litecoin is great because of the low transactions fees when you make transactions on them. That is one thing which I enjoy a lot when it comes to making use of it for my transactions.

Any reason why you chose them?

Which one do you prefer?
I choose those coins too because they have lesser transaction fee and they deliver very fast compared to another coins. The average transaction fee for LTC is around $0.0025 and for Doge, it's under $0.01.

Litecoin should be your preferred means of payment because of how cheap that it is to make use of it. This is something that I've enjoyed with making use of Litecoin to make payments. It has one of the lowest transactions fee.

Litecoin should be your preferred means of payment because of how cheap that it is to make use of it. This is something that I've enjoyed with making use of Litecoin to make payments. It has one of the lowest transactions fee.

It is a key feature of Litecoin and although the transaction always take around 15 minutes to send, it is still a good option.

I don't make use of other big currency for payment. The only one I have used and it's just twice was Litecoin. Yeah, it was cheaper and also swift.

Litecoin used to be my favorite cryptocurrency for carrying out any kind of payment online but recently I made use of ethereum to make payments and it was very fast. It delivered even faster than LTC.

Litecoin used to be my favorite cryptocurrency for carrying out any kind of payment online but recently I made use of ethereum to make payments and it was very fast. It delivered even faster than LTC.
I used to think that the charges of ethereum is very high because I've had an experience some years ago but if this is true what you have to mentioned, I am definitely going to give it a try next time I'm going to pay for something to see how the charge is going to be.

Back