MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which One Are You Using Between Twitter And Threads?

Michael671

Twitter is one of the most popular social media platform but recently Mark Zuckerberg launched Threads as a competitor of Twitter.

A lot of people started making use of threads but it wasn't long before all of them went back to Twitter.

Which one are you making use of between Threads and Twitter?

I never created an account on Threads even with all the trending it had back then. I'm very good with making use of Twitter. Threads isn't any competition with Twitter.

Twitter is the only social media platform I am currently making use of because it is where I usually get more frequent updates constantly more than other platforms.

I have accounts on both Twitter and Threads but I'm more often on Twitter because that's where more activities happens.

What's Threads? This is my first time of hearing about it. I never downloaded it as I don't know it. It's Twitter that I know about and it's what I'm using.

When Threads was trending, I wasn't moved to create an account. I remembered that my sister and friend was laughing at me for not joining the trend but the reason was that I never like Threads.

Twitter have been serving me much better than what threads can do.

Looks like Threads is gone. I have seen it mentioned only in discussions like these. I do not know anyone who shares info on Threads and expect to reach people.

Yeah, I think so too. No more posts on Threads because I don't get notifications on it again. Nobody is talking about it or about their posts in there.
Everybody have gone back using their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

I created an account on Threads when I heard about it but despite using it for the first few weeks after I created an account, I have not gone back to Threads.

I use Twitter or X as it is now called much more but have been finding that I am using Twitter less and less since the changes were made after Elon took over.

Looks like Threads is gone. I have seen it mentioned only in discussions like these. I do not know anyone who shares info on Threads and expect to reach people.
It's not actually gone! It's still building up momentum to rival Twitter/X. Although, it dropped based on the surge it had when it was launched. I don't think Mark Zuckerberg with his Meta team will give up on it quickly.

It's not actually gone! It's still building up momentum to rival Twitter/X. Although, it dropped based on the surge it had when it was launched. I don't think Mark Zuckerberg with his Meta team will give up on it quickly.
I haven't been seeing any trending news concerning threads and I have also thought that it has actually gone. There are people that like thread and I hope Mark and his meta team can help up and boost it up again.

As far as I know it is possible for me to combine both of the social media platform when it comes to growing my business, I have made sure to incorporate the use of both Threads and X and it have been a better decision that I've taken.

Back