MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Tips to increase the trust factor

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Say, someone decides to buy from you, how do you ensure that they complete the payment and leave in good faith? There are a few things that can influence the trust factor of a customer.

1. A clean website layout
2. Use of non-flashy colours
3. Use big, legible and readable fonts
4. Mind the language and tone
5. Use high quality graphics

These obviously won't work if you sell a bad product. But if you are selling a reliable product, these metric will surely close your sale easily and tempt the buyer to send more customers towards you.

The language and tone of what you are working on is going to tell your prospective client the kind of mindset you have towards business and this is why it is very important for you to choose the right language and make use of the right tone. High quality graphics is always going to be a win in whatever you're doing.

Offering cash back policy.

This is one of the biggest flairs you can offer in any kind of services or products that you are selling to your customers. Anyone who comes to a platform where they offer cash back policy will always believe that whatever that is being sold there is top quality.

I don't have a website but the list here will save me more even if I am doing other businesses. Right language and right tone is always a good step for assuring clients that you will always do better for them.

I don't have a website but the list here will save me more even if I am doing other businesses. Right language and right tone is always a good step for assuring clients that you will always do better for them.
True! You can't talk to your clients in a rude and bad behaviour. If you do that, they will feel disrespected and never want to have anything to do with you.

True! You can't talk to your clients in a rude and bad behaviour. If you do that, they will feel disrespected and never want to have anything to do with you.
It's only the clients that respect themselves that will be respected. I can't condole disrespect or rudeness from my clients and that's the main reason I will be polite from the onset.

Back