MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a Business Person

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Attitude matters. Do you think that an aptitude for business helps you better when it comes to monetising your projects?

Yes, I am a business person. An aptitude for business matters while monetising my projects. I need to develop strategies on how to reach target audience and customers, managing finances and cash flow effectively will pave a bigger way in expanding my business.

I am a graphic designer, data vendor, writer and typist. I can do all other businesses if I have the financial ability.

I earn from data and typing. Designing for me is like a side hustle, I am not putting all of my strength there. Writing is something I love doing when I am less busy, and I am still attending online classes to be better at it.

What kind of writing have you tried? Ever ventured into literature?

It was when I was growing up that I ventured into literature and I didn't publish any of my books then due to lack of financial support.

Currently, I'm writing on forums to help my writing skills come back to life again.

I didn't publish any of my books then due to lack of financial support.

Ever considered selling them as ebooks? If you remember any work or have them on paper, ebooks are a good way to monetise them. I can help you with the technical aspect if you wish.

I didn't know about ebooks then. I knew about that some years ago. The pain of all this is that I left the books at our former house before we relocated, I guess I wasn't informed well and I have no one that guide and direct me.

Don't worry, there is always a next time. If you ever need help converting your work to an ebook, now you know who to ask :)

I am going to start again to write, I know it won't be easy to start afresh. I will do my best, I am already encouraged by your words and I am looking forward for the next time.

Personally, I believe that when you have an positive aptitude for business, it makes you better all round when it comes to monetising your project. This is because every business person always strive harder to have more foot in profit maximisation while minimising cost.

Attitude matters. Do you think that an aptitude for business helps you better when it comes to monetising your projects?

Having the right frame of mind would always work better. This is why I will always say that to go far in any business, one would need to have the right attitude on doing business with all types of customers.

Like artists, I believe you need some inborn talent to be a natural at business. Everyone can do business, but to rise and survive, some have a knack.

Being able to start a business and manages successfully is not something anyone can get into because it requires dedication, commitment and sacrifice. It is why those who are not prepared usually start up a business but close up within a short period of time. I've been managing my own personal business for more than 10 years and it has been going smoothly for me.

I have seen that a lot. A few of my friends are great developers. The can build literally anything. They ventured into business and sadly did not succeed. Went back to their salaried jobs.

I have seen that a lot. A few of my friends are great developers. The can build literally anything. They ventured into business and sadly did not succeed. Went back to their salaried jobs.
Even though salary work pays but not that much, some people will not leave it to start their own business. It's not everybody that is created to be a business person. If I have the financial capability I want, I will have my own business thank working under somebody. I only need to build up my commitment and dedication to the business.

If you go into something which isn't your calling, there will always be a high chance of quitting along the way because you will get fed up and can't put up with serious challenges. It's likely what happened to your friends.

They often fall to the illusion that they are so good at doing something, they can do it themselves. That hype towards startups, everyone in jumping into that.

The main problem is, you need to handle money and people like a pro when you are doing business. If you fail in even one of this, that's the end of your entreprenuership.

Back