MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You failed the last time ..

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Not everyone succeeds the first time. Being an entrepreneur is a hard journey. Tell us your story. What went wrong the last time?

I once sold beauty products in school. It was a terrible one as I lost all my money because of poor marketing. I have started again right now, and it is getting back slowly with small profits being made.

My first sale was a disaster. I was able to sell them all, but when it came to collecting money, it was a nightmare

Being an entrepreneur isn't an easy task. The first time I started handling business, I failed woefully but thanks for growth. Things are better now and still getting better, I'm learning more on business strategy.

My first sale was a disaster. I was able to sell them all, but when it came to collecting money, it was a nightmare
I think that every freelancer out there have this experience once in a while before being better in selling and getting their payment. I was speaking to one of co-owners of SEOclerks Beverly and she told me about having the same experience when she started out as freelancer.

Back